CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OVER. AUTHORS WILL BE NOTIFIED
BY EMAIL ABOUT SUBMISSION STATUS.
Abstract notification will be sent to authors by the beginning of March
Epidemiology and prevention of skin cancer
Genetics and biology of melanoma
Melanoma precursors and carcinogenesis
Diagnosis and staging of melanoma
Non-melanoma skin cancer
Melanoma/skin cancer center
For any question, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted.
- The size of the abstract is limited to 500 words (3,000 characters). The submission program will automatically calculate the size of your abstract and will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Introduction & Objectives: Describe the background and the purpose of the study
- Materials & Methods: Describe the material and methods used to design the study
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
- Conclusion: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
The authors have to specify if they wish the submission to be presented as:
- Oral presentation
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to take the final decision concerning the topic and the way it will be presented.
All posters will be numbered, listed and grouped in accordance with the congress topics.
Authors must be present in the poster area to present and discuss their poster at the scheduled time.
Posters should be constructed in portrait format to a maximum size of 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
To enable delegates to easily read the information the lettering should be a minimum of 1 cm high.
Posters must be on display throughout the congress.
Authors who fail to comply with the instructions will be considered not to have displayed and will be excluded from presenting at the following year’s congress.
Patient Privacy /Clinical Photography
Photographs should at all times protect the privacy and identity of the subject. Eyes should be blacked out. The source of the photographs must also be declared if not the property of the presenter. This is to prevent the use of photographic material without permission.
Disclosure of potential Conflicts of Interest
All speakers must disclose any possible conflict of interest to the audience before the start of the presentation. A slide should also be shown on screen after the title of presentation to indicate conflict of interest or to confirm that there is none.
Copyright and Publication of Abstracts
Submission of an abstract implies that it has been approved by all listed authors.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the official website of the Congress. The abstracts may also be published in the restricted area of the EADO website. Submission of an abstract constitutes your consent to publication (e.g. EADO website, EADO Congress website, programmes, other promotional material, etc…).