CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS / POSTERS INFORMATION
PLEASE FIND ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS(POSTERS) LIST BELOW.
IF YOUR POSTER IS LISTED PLEASE PROCEED AS PER INSTRUCTION BELOW THE LIST.
- Poster should be submitted by September 10th . It should be sent to congress secretariat by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster size is 16×9 vertical (PLEASE FIND THE TEMPLATE HERE: PDF; PPT; )
- Poster should be provided in PDF format
- Poster will be uploaded to EADO Congress website as soon as it is received by authors
- Authors who fail to comply with the instructions will be considered not to have displayed and will be excluded from presenting at the following year’s congress.
For any question, please ask email@example.com
Patient Privacy /Clinical Photography
Photographs should at all times protect the privacy and identity of the subject. Eyes should be blacked out. The source of the photographs must also be declared if not the property of the presenter. This is to prevent the use of photographic material without permission.
Disclosure of potential Conflicts of Interest
All speakers must disclose any possible conflict of interest to the audience before the start of the presentation. A slide should also be shown on screen after the title of presentation to indicate conflict of interest or to confirm that there is none.
Copyright and Publication of Abstracts
Submission of an abstract implies that it has been approved by all listed authors.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the official website of the Congress. The abstracts may also be published in the restricted area of the EADO website. Submission of an abstract constitutes your consent to publication (e.g. EADO website, EADO Congress website, programmes, other promotional material, etc…).